I would like to thank all of you who have responded throughout the week. I got back from my week long vacation with that beautiful fairy girl and it was the most wonderful event in long, long time.
So last week I told you about Taba Holtz and I forgot to give you her web address, so here it is: http://www.mtnlake.com/holtz.html
Check this address out quick as she is moving to a new site.
What's new, well Compuserve and Microsoft have married each other with a new service called WOW! $19.99 unlimited time online and 5 email accounts (a real family thing.)
Internet Explorer 3.0 beta 1 has arrived and you can download it at http://www.msn.com
What does it offer over the old version?
Much faster, faster than even Netscape
Strange ways of downloading files
Plugins (shockwave only)
OLE (called ActiveX to be cool)
Visual Basic scripts
Java Script (take off of Netscape)
Fancy new Interface
Emissary 3.0 beta 2
This is the best web design program and browser on the internet today. But it does have it's downfalls. It doesn't use long filenames and has problems with saving indentation and center tags, but overall better than Netscape Gold or Microsoft Frontpage. You can find it at Stroud's
CyberDog web browser is here and can be found at apple's home page www.apple.com
FreePPP 2.5b4 – comes with setup Monkey and is the best dailer for the mac, with many great options a must.
MacBoy Organizer – found through altavista search engine. Very cool!
Wanting to find out more about hacking on the Internet and Underground material, then check out yahoo and do a search for Inner Circle.
www.metatools.com – the cools site by KAI PowerTools with super demos for the MAC.
As always keep checking in with www.browserwatch.com
Love & Blessings Folks
Sections of the Vigyan Bhairava Tantra
Sochanda Tantra &
Malini Vijaya Tantra
"Shiva first chanted it to his consort Devi in a
language of love we have yet to learn. It is
about the immanent experience. It presents 112
ways to open the invisible door of consciousness."
O Shiva, what is your reality?
What is this wonder-filled universe?
What constitutes seed?
Who centers the universal wheel?
What is this life beyond form pervading forms?
How may we enter it fully, above space and time, names and
Let my doubts be cleared!
[Devi, though already enlightened, has asked the foregoing questions
so others through the universe might receive Shiva's instructions.
Now follows Shiva's reply, giving the 112 ways.]
1. Radiant one, this experience may dawn between two breaths. After
breath comes in (down) and just before turning up (out) – the
2. As breath turns from down to up, and again as breath curves from
up to down – through both these turns, realize.
3. Or, whenever inbreath and outbreath fuse, at this instant touch
the energyless energy-filled center.
4. Or, when breath is all out (up) and stopped of itself, or all in
down) and stopped – in such universal pause, one's small self
vanishes. This is difficult only for the impure.
5. Consider your essence as light rays rising from center to center
up the vertebrae, and so rises livingness in you.
6. Or in the spaces between, feel this as lightning.
7. Devi, imagine the Sanskrit letters in these honey-filled foci of
awareness, first as letters, then more subtly as sounds, then as
most subtle feeling. Then, leaving them aside, be free.
8. Attention between eyebrows, let mind be before thought. Let form
fill with breath-essence to the top of the head, and there
shower as light.
9. Or, imagine the five-colored circles of the peacock to be your
five senses in illimitable space. Now let their beauty melt
within. Similarly, at any point in space or on a wall – until
the point dissolves. Then your wish for another comes true.
10. Eyes closed, see your inner being in detail Thus see your true
11. Place your whole attention in the nerve, delicate as the lotus
thread, in the center of your spinal column. In such be
12. Closing the seven openings of the head with your hands, a space
between your eyes becomes all-inclusive.
13. Touching eyeballs as a feather, lightness between them opens into
heart and there permeates the cosmos.
14. Bathe in the center of sound, as in the continuous sound of a
waterfall. Or, by putting fingers in ears, hear the sound of
15. Intone a sound, as a-u-m, slowly. As sound enters soundfulness,
so do you.
16. In the beginning and gradual refinement of the sound of any
17. While listening to stringed instruments, hear their composite
central sound; thus omnipresence.
18. Intone a sound audibly, then less and less audibly as feeling
deepens into this silent harmony.
19. Imagine spirit simultaneously within and around you until the
entire universe spiritualizes.
20. Kind Devi, enter etheric presence pervading far above and below
21. Put mindstuff in such inexpressible fineness above, below, and
in your heart.
22. Consider any area of your present form as limitlessly spacious.
23. Feel your substance, bones, flesh, blood, saturated with cosmic
24. Suppose your passive form to be an empty room with walls of
skin – empty.
25. Blessed one, as senses are absorbed in heart, reach the center
of the lotus.
26. Unminding mind, keep in the middle – until.
27. When in worldly activity, keep attentive between the two breaths,
and so practicing, in a few days be born anew. [Lakshmanjoo says
this is his favorite.]
28. Focus on fire rising through your form from the toes up until the
body burns to ashes but not you.
29. Meditate on the make-believe world as burning to ashes, and
become being above human.
30. Feel the fine qualities of creativity permeating your breasts and
assuming delicate configurations.
31. With intangible breath in center of forehead, as this reaches
heart at the moment of sleep, have direction over dreams and
over death itself.
32. As, subjectively, letters flow into words and words into senten-
ces, and as, objectively, circles flow into worlds and worlds
into principles, find at last these converging in our being.
33. Gracious one, play the universe is an empty shell wherein your
mind frolics infinitely.
34. Look upon a bowl without seeing the sides or the material. In a
few moments become aware.
35. Abide in some place endlessly spacious. clear of trees, hills,
habitations. Thence comes the end of mind pressures.
36. Sweet-hearted one, meditate on knowing and not knowing, existing
and not existing. Then leave both aside that you may be.
37. Look lovingly on some object. Do not go on to another object.
Here, in the middle of this object – the blessing.
38. Feel cosmos as translucent ever-living presence.
39. With utmost devotion, center on the two junctions of breath and
know the knower.
40. Consider the plenum to be your own body of bliss.
41. While being caressed, sweet princess, enter the caressing as
42. Stop the doors of senses when feeling the creeping of an ant.
43. At the start of sexual union, keep attentive on the fire in the
beginning, and, so continuing, avoid the embers in the end.
44. When in such embrace your senses are shaken as leaves, enter this
45. Even remembering union, without the embrace, the transformation.
46. On joyously seeing a long-absent friend, permeate this joy.
47. When eating or drinking, become the taste of the food or drink,
and be filled.
48. O Lotus-eyed one, sweet of touch, when singing, seeing, tasting,
be aware you are and discover the ever-living.
49. Wherever satisfaction is found, in whatever act, actualize this.
50. At the point of sleep when sleep has not yet come and external
wakefulness vanishes, at this point being is revealed.
[Lakshmanjoo says this is another of his favorites.]
51. In summer when you see the entire sky endlessly clear, enter such
52. Lie down as dead. Engaged in wrath, stay so. Or stare without
moving an eyelash. Or suck something and become the sucking.
53. Without support for feet or hands, sit only on buttocks.
Suddenly, the centering.
54. In an easy position, gradually pervade an area between the
armpits into great peace.
55. See as if for the first time a beauteous person or an ordinary
56. With mouth slightly open, keep mind in the middle of tongue. Or,
as breath comes silently in, feel the sound HH.
57. When on a bed or a seat, let yourself become weightless, beyond
58. In a moving vehicle, by rhythmically swaying, experience. Or in
a still vehicle, by letting yourself swing in slowing invisible
59. Simply by looking into the blue sky beyond clouds, the serenity.
60. Shakti, see all space as if already absorbed in your own head
in the brilliance.
61. Waking, sleeping, dreaming, know you as light.
62. In rain during a black night, enter that blackness as the form of
63. When a moonless raining night is not present, close eyes and find
blackness before you. Opening eyes, see blackness. So faults
64. Just as you have the impulse to do something, stop.
65. Center on the sound a-u-m without any a or m.
66. Silently intone a word ending in AH. Then in the HH effortlessly,
67. Feel yourself as pervading all directions, far, near.
68. Pierce some part of your nectar-filled form with a pin, and
gently enter the piercing.
69. Feel: My thought, I-ness, internal organs – me.
70. Illusions deceive. Colors circumscribe. Even divisibles are
71. When some desire comes, consider it. Then, suddenly, quit it.
72. Before desire and before knowing, how can I say I am? Consider.
Dissolve in the beauty.
73. With your entire consciousness in the very start of desire, of
74. O Shatki, each particular perception is limited, disappearing in
75. In truth forms are inseparate. Inseparate are omnipresent being
and your own form. Realize each as made of this consciousness.
76. In moods of extreme desire, be undisturbed.
77. This so-called universe appears as a juggling, a picture show.
To be happy look upon it so.
78. O Beloved, put attention neither on pleasure or pain but between
79. Toss attachment for body aside, realizing I am everywhere. One
who is everywhere is joyous.
80. Objects and desires exist in me as in others. So accepting, let
them be translated.
81. The appreciation of objects and subjects is the same for an
enlightened as for an unenlightened person. The former has one
greatness: he remains in the subjective mood, not lost in things.
82. Feel the consciousness of each person as your own consciousness.
So, leaving aside concern for self, become each being.
83. Thinking no thing, will limited-self unlimit.
84. Believe omniscient, omnipotent, pervading.
85. As waves come with water and flames with fire, so the universal
waves with us.
86. Roam about until exhausted and then, dropping to the ground, in
this dropping be whole.
87. Suppose you are gradually being deprived of strength or of
knowledge. At the instant of deprivation, transcend.
88. Listen, while the ultimate mystical teaching is imparted: Eyes
still, without winking, at once become absolutely free.
89. Stopping ears by pressing and rectum by contracting, enter the
sound of sound.
90. At the edge of a deep well look steadily into its depths until –
91. Wherever your mind is wandering, internally or externally, at
this very place, this.
92. When vividly aware through some particular sense, keep in
93. At the start of sneezing, during fright, in anxiety, above a
chasm, flying in battle, in extreme curiousity, at the beginning
of hunger, at the end of hunger, be uninterruptedly aware.
94. Let attention be at a place where you are seeing some past
happening, and even your form, having lost its present
characteristics, is transformed.
95. Look upon some object, then slowly withdraw your sight from it,
then slowly withdraw your thought from it. Then.
96. Devotion frees.
97. Feel an object before you. Feel the absence of all other objects
but this one. Then, leaving aside the object-feeling and the
98. The purity of other teachings is as impurity to us. In reality
know nothing as pure or impure.
99. This consciousness exists as each being, and nothing else exists.
100. Be the unsame same to friend as to stranger, in honor and
101. When a mood against someone or for someone arises, do not place
it on the person in question, but remain centered.
102. Suppose you contemplate something beyond perception, beyond
grasping, beyond not being, you.
103. Enter space, supportless, eternal, still.
104. Wherever your attention alights, at this very point, experience.
105. Enter the sound of your name and, through this sound, all
106. I am existing. This is mine. This is this. O Beloved, even in
such know illimitably.
107. This consciousness is the spirit of guidance of each one. Be this
108. Here is a sphere of change, change, change. Through change
109. As a hen mothers her chicks, mother particular knowings,
particular doings, in reality.
110. Since, in truth, bondage and freedom and relative, these words
are only for those terrified with the universe. This universe
is a reflection of minds. As you see many suns in water from
one sun, so see bondage and liberation.
111. Each thing is perceived through knowing. The self shines in space
through knowing. Perceive one being as knower and known.
112. Beloved, at this moment let mind, knowing, breath form, be